Services can include any of the responsibilities below:
- Oversee in-house accounting department
- Develop/refine accounting department workflow and processes
- Assess and implement accounting software and workflow
- Payroll and revenue reporting
- Oversee/manage monthly close and financial reporting
- Identify Key Performance Indicators and develop KPI reports
- Cost analysis
- Provide trend analysis to CEO and management team
- Meet with CEO and management team to review monthly financial reports
- Participate in strategic planning with CEO and management team
- Provide annual budgets and forecasts
- Collaborate with CPA
Zia Advisory also offers many of these functions as one-time, project-based consulting services.
Fees are based on a flat monthly or project rate that is dependent upon the scope of work. Hiring an Advisory Controller/CFO is significantly less expensive than bringing a full-time CFO on as an employee.